Think outside of the muffin pan with these awesome recipes! My favorite thing about making muffin shaped food is that exponentially increases the child-friendliness of the meal! Even the pickiest toddler will try almost anything if it’s shaped like a muffin!
I actually use my muffin pans so much, that I’m considering getting some Non Stick Silicone Cupcake Cups 24 Pack to make clean up easier. Only problem is, I’m trying to own less stuff, not more. Maybe I need to get rid of the clutter to make room for more useful things? Anyone use silicone molds and love them?
1. These French Toast Muffins by Thrifty Jinxy look like a great way to start the day, don’t they?
2. Thrifty Jinxy must like her muffin pan just as much as I do. Check out this recipes for Pepperoni Breakfast Cups! They look super easy and tasty too!
3. These Wonton Cups with Tyson Boneless Any’tizer Wyngz would be perfect for game day! This slam dunk also come courtesy of Thrifty Jinxy!
4. These Paleo Breafast Bisquit Cups from A Girl Worth Saving sound amazing. And they’re Paleo, which means Gluten-Free! I might have to make them for my Sunday School class soon!
5. Farm Fresh Feasts served up a great brunch cup idea: Red Russian Kale, Tomato, and Eggs Baked in Ham Cups.
6. You say frittato I say frittata. We all say these Frittata Muffins With Carmelized Onions, Kale & Golden Raisins should be served at our next get together!
7. Say goodbye to boring meatloaf, and sneak in the good stuff without your kids even knowing it with these GRAIN FREE Bacon Wrapped, Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Mini Meatloafs!
8. Don’t forget to try my recipe, Not Your Mama’s Meatloaf Cupcakes! My whole family loves these, and they are Aldi-Friendly!
9. Here’s a super allergy-friendly breakfast dish! These Spinach, Sausage and Egg Muffins come from Raising Generation Nourished.
10. Retro Housewife Goes Green has a great recipe for making Easy Mini-Deep Dish Pizzas! How fun would it be to make these as a family and have a pizza/movie night together!
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase items through these links I will earn a commission. Thank you for supporting the Mrs. HappyHatter blog and my family!