I’ve got 2 great deals on Science Museum Family Passes to tell you about! Our family LOOOOOVES the Science Museum Oklahoma! It’s such a great place to learn and have fun . . . especially when the weather is crummy!
Ah, October! Falling leaves, pumpkin spice lattes, and Discounted Science Museum passes from Mathis Brothers!
We LOOOOOVE the Science Museum Oklahoma! It’s such a great place to learn and have fun . . . especially when the weather is crummy!
For the month of October you can get a year-long 6-person pass for just $99 (Regularly $149) by visiting Mathis Brothers in OKC!
Save even more by splitting a pass with another family.
If you only have 3 people in your family age 3 and over, you can split the pass with another family! (Kids under 3 get FREE admission.) You will receive 2 cards with your membership and each card will have all 6 names on it, so you don’t even have to swap back and forth.
Science Museum Oklahoma Membership benefits include:
- Unlimited admission to permanent museum exhibits, Science Live, & Planetarium
- Invitations to special museum activities including Members Only Nights
- Discounts on selected programs
- 10% discount off purchase at the Science Shop
- Discounts on admission to other museums across the nation
If you have 5 people or less in your family, you can purchase a membership to The Museum of the Great Plains with an OMN Upgrade for $115.
The OMN upgrade will get you in all 5 of the OMN Partner Museums:
- Science Museum Oklahoma
- Jasmine Moran Children’s Museum
- Tulsa Children’s Museum
- Leonardo’s Children’s Museum
- Museum of the Great Plains
Your temporary pass should be emailed to you right away and you can use it until your physical pass comes in the mail. We opted to do this last time around, and we’re so glad we did!
What we loved about Deal #2.
- You can choose this deal option at any time. So we purchased one as a Christmas present for our family.
- We got to visit 5 different museums.
- There is only one name on the pass! That meant we got to bring friends with us! If you purchase the traditional Science Museum pass, all 6 names have to be on the pass.
You might also be interested in:
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase items through these links I will earn a commission. Thank you for supporting the Mrs. HappyHatter blog and my family!